Venice, Italy with Yervant & Anie
Type: Photography workshopDate: 30 Oct to 2 Nov 2017
Price: US$2400CLICK HEREFOR DETAILED PDF
Details – Venice & Burano
30 October to 2 November 2017
INTIMATE HANDS-ON 4-Days Workshop with Grand Master Yervant
- 4 action packed days with Yervant
- Be inspired by his latest works
- Learn while you practice, Yervant by your side
- Small group of 20 participants from all over the world, speaking the one language of Photography.
- 2 days Live Shoot, one in Venice and the other in colourful Burano
- Stunning models in AnieZ Couture gowns to make live shoot even more exciting.
- A complete learning circle : Technique, Light, seeing backgrounds you’d never consider, Posing, Composing, Editing, Finishing, Print preparation and so much more.
- Bring your spouse/life partner and enjoy an unforgettable week in Venice. (Spouse/Partner welcome to all outdoor activities, not in classroom)
- 4 Days’ Intensive program USD$2400 (Includes models, gowns, model releases, trip to Burano)
- Past workshop participant special offer USD$1990Secure your spot NOW and take advantage of easy Payment PlanAirfares: See your travel agentAccommodation : Very special Group rates have been arranged at hosting venue Bonvecchiati Hotel Booking code‘Yervant & Anie Workshop’ Contact Keti Michielini [email protected]
Inquiries : [email protected]
Yervant is amongst the highest ranking professional photographers in the world today, the sole recipient of industry’s prestigious accolade ‘Most Influential Wedding Photographer Of Time – Lifetime Achievement Awards WPPI 2010’.
Yervant owns one the busiest studios in Australia, his key to success is continual evolvement with time, creating new approaches and style in photography and leading the industry to new horizons.
Having lived and studied in the most romantic, poetic, artistic city of the world, Venice, Yervant and his wife Anie conduct what is known as ‘The Ultimate Workshop Program’ each year in Venice, home away from home.
Inimitable backdrop which invigorates creativity at all levels. Yervant leads a fraternity of photographers each year through the mysterious alleyways of Venice while teaching a comprehensive A to Z of photography, techniques, lighting, composing, posing, editing, finishing, preparing printing and so much more.
[tg_small_content]Here is a short video of 2015’s Photography Symposium in Venice which celebrated 10 years of Venice workshops. The unprecedented event gathered over 120 photographers from around the world and hosted 12 VIP presenters like Jerry Ghionis, Kelly Brown, Keda Zeng, Michele Neal Celentano. David Brenot, David Bastianoni, Nik Pekridis, Jeff Ascough, Rocco Ancora along with Yervant and Anie to share a wealth of information and teach.[/tg_small_content]
4 Days’ Intensive program USD$2400
(Includes models, gowns, model releases, trip to Burano)
Yervant proudly uses GraphiStudio Albums.
*Cancellations are non refundable.
*Payment plans must be honoured and concluded in the event of cancelling your attendance.
*Yervant reserves the right to vary/alter program content, schedule, venue or cancel if necessary.
*Cancellation of workshop by Yervant will ensure a full refund of payment amount received.
*Yervant is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or debt related to your travel.
*You are encouraged to purchase travel insurance.