Type: Photography SeminarDate: THU 26th Oct 2017
Price: £160CLICK HEREFOR DETAILED PDF
Details – London – UK
Full day seminar by Yervant
THURSDAY 26th October 2017
7 important components of a successful photography business
- Capture – the core of our craft A-Z
- Results – post production, editing, finishing your images like a pro.
- Print – it is not a photograph unless it is printed !
- Clients – the most complex component!
- Marketing, Selling, Up-selling, Upgrading
- Referrals – for growth
- Staying relevant !
9:30 am Registration
10:00 am Yervant will showcase his most recent works and talk about the evolution of
style and trends and how to keep up and in fact lead.
He will openly share capture techniques, composing and not-posing, working
fast on you feet and capturing real moments, seeing backgrounds, seeing light,
keeping your subject engaged and also their bridal party (Your future clientele).
11:30 am Morning break and refreshments
11:45 am Tools, gear, software simplified !
Yervant will go through each of these in detail and explain without bias his
experiences, his likes and dislikes, how he utilises each and why.
1:00 pmLunch break (Self catering)
2:00 pm Editing, finishing, printing! Easy to apply but all necessary editing techniques
to create ‘Pro’ results.
Print preparation for albums, wall prints, canvas and fine art.
3:30 pm Afternoon break and refreshments
3:45 pm Anie’s presentation: A-Z of customer service, price list setup, up-beat
booking techniques that work, selling, up-selling and upgrading to get the best
of each client and keep them coming back for more!
Original and unusual referral programs to grow your business organically.
5:00 pm Q&A
5:30 pm Close
Inquiries : [email protected]
Yervant proudly uses GraphiStudio Albums.
Graphistudio customers – £160 per person
Normal price £190 per person
- *Cancellations are non refundable.
- *Payment plans must be honoured and concluded in the event of cancelling your attendance.
- *Yervant reserves the right to vary/alter program content, schedule, venue or cancel if necessary.
- *Cancellation of workshop by Yervant will ensure a full refund of payment amount received.
- *Yervant is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or debt related to your travel.
- *You are encouraged to purchase travel insurance if traveling from other countries.